Re: [Y-Mail] Harassment

  • Silk
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 8, 2011
      It is reffered to as TOS.. send to  http://is.gd/54K8A But you can always block an email address if they are annoying you... here is something you may wish to check out..
      http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/utos-173.html

      --- On Tue, 2/8/11, elizabeth_35674 <elizabeth_35674@...> wrote:

      From: elizabeth_35674 <elizabeth_35674@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Harassment
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 11:02 AM

      How do i report mail harassment?

    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2011

        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse/reportabuse/abuse-21.html;_ylt=AhILLN4LMJI6EMs4hr1f9Hh5j3pG

        but..i have reported someone multiple times and it seems to be useless..they just say they took care of it...the crap keeps coming daily though.

        i have had to resort to asking a puter whiz what to do...am waiting for his response.

        Bastet

        Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2011
          http://help.yahoo.com

          **Sasafrass452**
          http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
          Owner- http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

          On 02/08/2011 01:02 PM, elizabeth_35674 wrote:
          How do i report mail harassment?

              Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • elizabeth_35674
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2011
            This harassment is not spam, it is an individual who is using the 4 letter word and others and has devoted her life to making mine miserable. It's not a matter of just sending her to spam, she should not be allowed to own a yahoo group or be any part of yahoo. She has gone beyond Spam, way beyond, and I think she needs removed!

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 9, 2011

              most definitely report her to yahoo abuse !

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 9, 2011
                there are even laws against cyber bullying,
                 after some people have even killed themselves !....
                you could look into that for your area.

                Bastet

                Beloved Bast, mistress of happiness and bounty, twin of the Sun God, slay the evil that afflicts our minds as you slew the serpent Apep. With your graceful stealth anticipate the moves of all who perpetrate cruelties and stay their hands against the children of light.

                This harassment is not spam, it is an individual who is using the 4 letter word and others and has devoted her life to making mine miserable.  It's not a matter of just sending her to spam, she should not be allowed to own a yahoo group or be any part of yahoo. She has gone beyond Spam, way beyond, and I think she needs removed!

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "elizabeth_35674" <elizabeth_35674@...> wrote:

                > How do i report mail harassment?

                    Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

              • robs_alias
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 9, 2011
                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "elizabeth_35674" <elizabeth_35674@...> wrote:

                  > This harassment is not spam

                  Elizabeth,
                  Yahoo! is a large company. You may not consider this spam. And from what you have described this is not spam. However, Yahoo's spam mechanism is probably the place to start. Your experience, hopefully, is isolated enough, that a mechanism does not already exist to handle your problem. What you describe is probably considered an extension of spam.