YouSendit - Attach Large Files app feedback

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      Anyone else have this app yet?

      Used it?

      Feedback?

      I've only just got it - seems to work just fine as advertised. 100MB no massive but still larger than yahoo's own 20MB. Nice to see a new app (albeit replacing one thjat did the same thing before).

      Only feature request for this app and yahoo's own attachment management is the use of drag and drop of files. That would be a very neat feature. Yahoo used to have a BrowserPlus extension that let you do this, but wonder whether the new mail beta will allow this without a plugin. I think Gmail already offers this, but correct me if i'm wrong as i don't use Gmail.
    • adeomus ********
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
        lol...you are way over my head hehe...
        i just want you to know you are not ignored though...but you are much appreciated.
        adds

        maat.jpg Ma'at image by ogechi72

        striving to uphold Ma'at......