Re: Y Mail

  • robs_alias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      GB,
      >I log into Y mail. I then click Inbox and it goes to the Inbox for >about a second and then goes to a blank screen.

      It sounds like a browser or cookies problem to me. Have you changed browsers about the time this started happening? If not, I would suggest you delete your cookies and try again. If it still happens, and no one else has other ideas, you most likely will have take your problem to Yahoo! Customer Service.

      - Rob