Is there no one on this list who can answer my questions?

  • Princess Lynne
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2011
      Is there no one on this list who can answer my questions?

      Thanks,
      Lynne
    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2011
        Lynne, what questions? I'm still waiting for a reply to my question about the sound file that I couldn't attach. But what I've found is that it sometimes takes time for some questions to be answered. Sometimes, no one has encountered the problem you're having, and sometimes, some list members will see if they can duplicate the problem before replying.

        Also, since this is a discussion group and not official Yahoo tech support, it's possible that no one reading the list knows the answer. See the disclaimer at the bottom of each post. A link to Yahoo Customer Support is listed.   Cindy

        Cindy the Three Dog Tracker & the Three Dogs:
        Melanie...Border Collie mix
        Gimli...Norsk Elghund
        Reka, RN...Norsk Elghund

        --- On Sat, 1/29/11, Princess Lynne <lynnegt@...> wrote:
        Is there no one on this list who can answer my questions?

        Thanks,
        Lynne

      • Silk
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 29, 2011
          Why don't you ask a question? Just do it.. I mean really..

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 31, 2011
            Yes, I do understand that this is not an official tech support group for Yahoo. I don't believe there is any tech support for Yahoo, or that there is any way of getting help, other than from other users.

            My questions were where to find a way to forward mail from a Yahoo address to another email address, and whether this was possible without buying an upgrade from Yahoo.

            Thanks,
            Lynne

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...> wrote:

            > Lynne, what questions? I'm still waiting for a reply to my question about the sound file that I couldn't attach. But what I've found is that it sometimes takes time for some questions to be answered. Sometimes, no one has encountered the problem you're having, and sometimes, some list members will see if they can duplicate the problem before replying.
            >
            > Also, since this is a discussion group and not official Yahoo tech support, it's possible that no one reading the list knows the answer. See the disclaimer at the bottom of each post. A link to Yahoo Customer Support is listed.   Cindy
            >
            > Cindy the Three Dog Tracker & the Three Dogs:
            >
            > Melanie...Border Collie mix
            >
            > Gimli...Norsk Elghund
            >
            > Reka, RN...Norsk Elghund
            >
            > --- On Sat, 1/29/11, Princess Lynne <lynnegt@...> wrote:Is there no one on this list who can answer my questions?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Lynne

          • Sasafrass452
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 31, 2011
              Yahoo does have tech support, what kind of company would they be if they didn't? You can contact them at http://help.yahoo.com . Email can't be forwarded automatically without a Yahoo Mail Plus membership. It has to be done manually, though I know it can be tedious if you have a lot of messages.

              **Sasafrass452**
              http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
              Owner- http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com

                  Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • adeomus ********
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 31, 2011
                the "help" button is also at the top right corner of your mail screen all the time.

                PNG Gothic Faery
                The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - Albert Einstein