Re: Back to All-New Mail - again!

  • shazen27
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2011
      I agree. I am really surprised that no third party has come along to introduce an RSS reader. My hope for the "Updates" tab is that yahoo will allow us to subscribe to RSS feeds there so we can get a digest of RSS feeds as well as social sites. I think a mash-up of those items could work well if done properly.