Can't attach sound file

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      I'd like to send a small sound file via email. I went through the usual procedure to attach a file, but once I selected it and clicked on "attach file," nothing happened. There was no attempt to load, no error message. I did a test with a regular text file and had no trouble uploading and sending that. I checked Help for sending sound files, but there wasn't anything helpful. Any ideas?   Cindy