positive feedback about yahoo mail beta

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
      We do a lot of feature (or lack of) bashing in this group, which is good for debate. I thought today I'd praise a feature of the mail beta - adding addresses to contacts. This is done very neatly now from the header of any email - any address not in your address book has a + sign next to it - click on the address, a pane comes up to add the person's detail, and hey presto all done. Fast, effective and graphically well executed. Good work.

      Anyone with an opinion, positive or negative, on this?
    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
        Agreed. The mail search engine is great too. I've never seen any system easier than that.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2011
          oh yeah - agree - mail search is very good as well, both technically and graphically.