Re: An official Yahoo Mail Beta upgrade...

  • shazen27
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 16, 2011
      I've been really hoping that Yahoo Mail would reintroduce the RSS reader capability that previously existed in the original "new yahoo mail" version. I really liked having the feeds present and integrated in my e-mail. I liked being able to e-mail certain feed stories to friends, and also saving good ones in my inbox for later. I was thinking they could reintroduce it as an application in the gallery, but your comment about subscribing to feeds in the "updates" tab would definitely be an acceptable substitution for an RSS reader application. I even think the updates tab would provide a forum very similar to Google Reader! I'm really excited for the possibility of the return of RSS feeds! Ugh, Yahoo...here's to get my hopes up again....