Updates tab: back to the future?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011

      With the new separate tab for Facebook and Twitter, we now have something VERY similar to the My Social Networks app. You can even run them side by side if you like. There are some minor differences (performance, need for plug-in) but it seems as if yahoo has spent the last 18 months or so optimising something a 3rd party (Sobees) had achieved long ago. Another missed marketing opportunity and possibly unnecessary (albeit well done) reinvention of the wheel?