Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New update for the calendar panel released

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 10, 2011
      Agree entirely that it's disappointing that there has been virtually no progress on mail apps. Bizarrely, these have a much clearer niche and user base than the Facebook-esque apps yahoo is developing or encouraging others.to develop for use on its home page and (probably under-trafficed compared to mail) Pulse pages.

      Wish someone from yahoo would give us a heads up on the future of yahoo mail apps.