Fw: Yahoo Groups' messages in recipient's spam folder since January 1

  • Chris J Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      I get this all of the time with Yahoo Classic Mail itself. Indeed I can post a message to a Yahoo Group that I own, and it immediately appears in my Spam folder - along with hundreds of others. Genuine emails regularly appear in the Spam folder too. This is a BIG PITA 'cos I now have to wade through hundreds of emails a day - 99% junk - in the Spam folder in case I miss an important genuine one. My close lady friend (in her late 60s) says that life is too short to waste doing this and she simply deletes anying not in her Inbox. And Yahoo wants me to pay for Plus or Premium Mail - NO CHANCE if they can't even get the basics right why should I pay? I have to add that GMail is 100% reliable at sorting genuine emails from spam - and putting all into the correct folders. Chris B.