Re: Report spam email

  • makc666
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 8, 2011
      There is a better solution for spamcop.net and Microsoft Outlook.

      I use it and it is the best one on the market.

      And it is Free!

      SpamSource is an Spam Reporting addin for Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007.

      SpamSource helps collect information from messages for use in reporting unsolicited junk email.

      Links:
      http://www.daesoft.com/freeware/spamsource/
      http://www.daesoft.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=75
      http://www.aegislive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=56

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "bobkaplow" <bobkaplow@...> wrote:

      > I forward them all to spamcop.net for reporting. You need to create an account there that will generate a custom email address for you to report. Or you can cut and past into their screen.
      >
      > Yahoo messes around with email headers, so you may have to use the outlook workaround. And you'll have to click onthe full header box with cut & paste.

    • Harryh
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2011
        Interesting. I use Mailwasher to report to spamcop but it isn't free. But, then again, I use Eudora.