Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo Groups email problems

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/helpcentral/

      **Sasafrass452**
      Owner- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thexfactorus

      On 01/07/2011 10:57 AM, Princess Lynne wrote:
      How do you report anything to Yahoo?  I've never found a direct way to do that.

      Thanks,
      Lynne

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 <sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      When you say "hacked", do you mean spam is being sent to the group from
      their accounts? If so, it sounds like someone is forging the email
      addresses. Or worse yet, one or more members may have a worm/virus
      that's targeting their addressbooks & spreading to the rest of the group
      members. It's a good idea to report it to Yahoo, & have all the members
      scan their computers!

      **Sasafrass452**
      Owner- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thexfactorus

      On 01/06/2011 10:10 AM, Princess Lynne wrote:

      Many of the email addresses in one of my groups have been hacked.  Is this specifically a Yahoo problem or what?  Should I eliminate the group?

      Thanks,
      Lynne

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

    • Princess Lynne