Removing Video Today Updates

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      Does anyone know how to stop receiving Yahoo's Video Today updates?

      I receive them next to my Twitter and Facebook update tabs and can't find a way to stop receiving the updates.

      I found in Yahoo Pulse where I had the Video Today app, but I deleted it. Deleting it didn't do anything.

      Any suggestions would be helpful.
    • makc666
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011
        May be this one will help you?

        http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AghRup4gs8Ty1i9REGHK_6B27hR.;_ylv=3?qid=20100915162839AAf0m7k

        Quote:
        I have the same problem but i've found the answer, I think. Video today isn't sending you the updates, its one of your contacts. You will either find them by seeing the same vids. You have to find them.. I found mine cos the vids appeared after their av. Then when you find them - delete them, the contact I mean.
        Source(s):
        personal experience

        +

        http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AghRup4gs8Ty1i9REGHK_6AK.Bd.;_ylv=3?qid=20100806004844AAs7pXc

        Quote:
        At this time, once you request Updates from someone, you can't stop their public Updates from being delivered.
        If you're connected to a person, you can stop their connection-only Updates by removing the connection. To learn how to remove a connection, click here:
        http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?y=PROD_MSNG&page=content&id=DOC190

        When you remove a connection, you also remove special communication privileges with that person, such as email priority.
        http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=DOC194&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1281112023346&y=PROD_MSNG