Wireless Contact synch with IPhone

  • medicrn11
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      How is everyone syncing their contacts and Iphone wirelessly. I do it with Carddav. In the last month or two; things have not been syncing. I wiped it and re-synched. Now about 3 or 4 contacts just won't synch. I deleted one re-entered it and it worked...Any thoughts? I hate Gmail and don't want to transfer to Gmail just to get my contacts to work seamlessly.

      To the Yahoo developers and staff: Gmail allows you to use the exchange set up with a server of m.google.com allowing syching of contacts directly...come on Yahoo PLEASE catch up.

      Thanks
      Larry
    • Wolfgang Exler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Hello medicrn11,

        > How is everyone syncing their contacts and Iphone wirelessly. I do
        > it with Carddav. In the last month or two; things have not been
        > syncing. I wiped it and re-synched. Now about 3 or 4 contacts just
        > won't synch. I deleted one re-entered it and it worked...Any
        > thoughts? I hate Gmail and don't want to transfer to Gmail just to
        > get my contacts to work seamlessly.

        I synced in the pas with Outlook as Yahoo provides a perfect sync for
        Contacts, Calendar and Notes

        I have no Idea why they have withdrawn that perfect functionality

        As I use a paid yahoo plus acount I was very dissatisfied as yahoo
        drops more and more useful features

        --
        Best regards,
        Wolfgang Exler
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
          I'm unable to get any contacts to sync this evening. Anyone else having this problem? It's seeming to get worse.