Re: Yahoo's Mail Search - not working??

  • babbvt
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2010
      well, I'm glad someone else is having a bit of a problem with Yahoo - I was getting a bit paranoid. I'm a johnny come lately to the computer world, self taught, no buddies that 'believe in that stuff'. Yahoo mail has been a boon to my existence, and I appreciate everything they've done, which is more than I require to begin with. I have found the Chat Help options tremendously helpful. Ant there's no doubt but what I could do some housecleaning of the old stuff and am doing so a page at a time.
      Thanks for the morale booster.
      BB