Re: Puzzle - Differences between the version shown by Blake Irving a

  • Chuck Halverson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2010
      Looking forward to full functionality. I constantly use Notepad, Calendar (setup to synch with my Iphone). I have to say out of Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo, Yahoo still
      has the best UI.   I have been a plus user for years and renews every January.   I wont use the new beta until more functions are there and compatability improves with IE9
      at home.  I also cannot use it at work because the company I work for wont get out of the dark ages with blasted IE6.......  :P

      Chuck
      Saint Paul, MN