Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Picture Thumbnails

  • Harryh
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2010
      Wonderful. I have no clue regarding the Galaxy version, but if that's classic the thumbnails are distorted versions of the image. The fact that 'if the viewer is working' resumes the issue of no thumbnail display. This has irked me beyond belief. I finally gave in and used GMail for pix sharing groups where seeing the thumbnail was important. Gmail often doesn't do it right either, but more often than Ymail. Neither does it as well as Fastmail, but I pay for that bandwidth.