Re: NEO Version and IE 9

  • peterdes
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2010
      I have actually never done this, but how do I provide a screen shot/upload files/etc within Yahoo Groups?

      Peter

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Trupti Devdas Nayak <trupti_d_nayak@...> wrote:

      > Hi Peter,
      >
      > Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Trupti Nayak
      > Tech Lead
      > Yahoo! Mail

    • pd89751254
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
        Sorry, I figured it out:

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "peterdes" <peterdes@...> wrote:

        > I have actually never done this, but how do I provide a screen shot/upload files/etc within Yahoo Groups?
        >
        > Peter
        >
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Trupti Devdas Nayak <trupti_d_nayak@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Peter,
        > >
        > > Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Trupti Nayak
        > > Tech Lead
        > > Yahoo! Mail

      • Suzi
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
          I see you are getting spam too. I had 4 for enlarging my penis this morning
          in my yahoo account. I'm female!

          *Suzi*

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/puppykisses

          On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:20 AM, pd89751254 <pdyah@...> wrote:
          Sorry, I figured it out:

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "peterdes" <peterdes@...> wrote:

          > I have actually never done this, but how do I provide a screen shot/upload files/etc within Yahoo Groups?
          >
          > Peter
          >
          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Trupti Devdas Nayak <trupti_d_nayak@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Peter,
          > >
          > > Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Trupti Nayak
          > > Tech Lead
          > > Yahoo! Mail

             Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

        • Sasafrass452
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
            But do they care? NOOOOOOOOO :P I've seen much worse on an old non-yahoo email account I once had.... 30+ Korean porn emails every day!! I tried everything to filter them out, but no luck. I gave up & changed my email address.... :P

            **Sasafrass452**
            Owner- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thexfactorus

            On 12/11/2010 10:28 AM, Suzi wrote: I see you are getting spam too. I had 4 for enlarging my penis this morning

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
              Excuse me! that is not my point of the posting here.

              My point is that the message list is shifted under the folder controls. I can't access the checkboxes for each email.

              I have had that yahoo mail account for 10 years. Unfortunately, I gave out my email address to companies that just went off and sold it. Now at least I can use aliases and stop the spam in their tracks.

              Peter