Re: Fw: Other (KMM173841486V4521L0KM) - The Unfiled Contacts Saga part 2

  • oth
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Paula McCartney <paulabbc@...> wrote:

      > Here's the response I received after I reported that all my contacts suddenly
      > went "unfiled" one morning. I mentioned it in here, after I had recategorized
      > them all, and was asked to report it to Yahoo. So I did.

      Hi Paula,

      I have had the same experience you described here:

      I must say it never occured to me to even try and report it - it is well known in Groups circles that trying to report problems to Yahoo is an exercise in futility. I have tried to report countless problems to Yahoo over the years, but found out the hard way that it is a total waste of my time. Yahoo does not seem to value the input they receive from those of us who are acting as good citizen, trying to bring problems to their attention. They are instead more focused on deflecting such information, rightfully or wrongly.

      I myself have just learned to live with problems or try to find out through participating in Group discussion how to "ago around" problems instead. Whenever I feel generous I will drop a line to the Yahoo feedback forms (the ones with only one box for feedback) without expecting any direct response from Yahoo. At lease this way I am not disappointed and it takes me much much less time and effort.

      My rant of the day :-)