NEO Version and IE 9

  • peterdes
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
      Neo Version:
      Build number: 1.0.0.921
      Build time: Thu Dec 2 05:08:06 PST 2010

      Recently a new version was deployed for me, now the checkboxes for each email are under the folders.
    • Trupti Devdas Nayak
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2010
        Hi Peter,

        Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?

        Thanks,
        Trupti Nayak
        Tech Lead
        Yahoo! Mail

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2010
          I have actually never done this, but how do I provide a screen shot/upload files/etc within Yahoo Groups?

          Peter

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Trupti Devdas Nayak <trupti_d_nayak@...> wrote:

          > Hi Peter,
          >
          > Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Trupti Nayak
          > Tech Lead
          > Yahoo! Mail

        • pd89751254
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
            Sorry, I figured it out:

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "peterdes" <peterdes@...> wrote:

            > I have actually never done this, but how do I provide a screen shot/upload files/etc within Yahoo Groups?
            >
            > Peter
            >
            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Trupti Devdas Nayak <trupti_d_nayak@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Peter,
            > >
            > > Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Trupti Nayak
            > > Tech Lead
            > > Yahoo! Mail

          • Suzi
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
              I see you are getting spam too. I had 4 for enlarging my penis this morning
              in my yahoo account. I'm female!

              *Suzi*

              http://www.flickr.com/photos/puppykisses

              On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:20 AM, pd89751254 <pdyah@...> wrote:
              Sorry, I figured it out:

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "peterdes" <peterdes@...> wrote:

              > I have actually never done this, but how do I provide a screen shot/upload files/etc within Yahoo Groups?
              >
              > Peter
              >
              > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Trupti Devdas Nayak <trupti_d_nayak@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Peter,
              > >
              > > Can you please provide a screenshot of what you see?
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Trupti Nayak
              > > Tech Lead
              > > Yahoo! Mail

                 Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • Sasafrass452
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
                But do they care? NOOOOOOOOO :P I've seen much worse on an old non-yahoo email account I once had.... 30+ Korean porn emails every day!! I tried everything to filter them out, but no luck. I gave up & changed my email address.... :P

                **Sasafrass452**
                Owner- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thexfactorus

                On 12/11/2010 10:28 AM, Suzi wrote: I see you are getting spam too. I had 4 for enlarging my penis this morning

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 11, 2010
                  Excuse me! that is not my point of the posting here.

                  My point is that the message list is shifted under the folder controls. I can't access the checkboxes for each email.

                  I have had that yahoo mail account for 10 years. Unfortunately, I gave out my email address to companies that just went off and sold it. Now at least I can use aliases and stop the spam in their tracks.

                  Peter