Re: Themes available in NEO, but calendar and notepad....

  • sy1bzbn
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2010
      Forgot the self-serving signature. Here we go.

      ---
      Blogs: http://y.ahoo.it/P4Upq
      Albums: http://y.ahoo.it/JuaO0
      Scripts: http://y.ahoo.it/ESt6l

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "sy1bzbn" <sy1bzbn@...> wrote:

      > Why wait? Give in and use my scripts LOL
      >
      > But seriously, if they decide to put the calendar tab into theme thumbnails, and the themes are already rolling out, then the official calendar can't be too far away (I hope.)
      >
      > Unfortunately notepad is nowhere to be seen. Do we have notepad users among us in this group? (And I mean REALLY use it, like daily)
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, G Pollara <gpollara@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Nothing here yet sadly. Agree, odd priority, though perhaps a fairly easy one. Beta still less functional than what it replaced, which won't help uptake. And still no new apps...(let alone calendar and notepad)
      > >
      > > Oh speaking of Notepad, perhaps they should just team up with evernote and get them to develop a yahoo mail app. They have one for most other mobile and desktop platforms.

    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2010
        To be honest, notepad and calendar integration was the ONLY reason that keeps me using Yahoo Mail. Google sucks doing integration and I dont want to use a bunch os apps from different places.
        At this point, Yahoo Mail Beta (Neo) is not even close to be as usable as the All New Yahoo Mail, it shouldn't be called "Beta", but "Alpha" instead, since it lacks some basic and mandatory features and improvements are taking toooooo much time to appear.
        "Faster releases" Yahoo said; yeah, sure...