Yahoo Mail NEO with blue interface

  • Henrique de Castro
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
      Has anyone else changed to the blue interface?

      http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9837/capturadetela246unreadh.png

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
    • Tracy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
        how do you get this?  I don't see anything in my options??????

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
          It's in the Help menu: Themes.
          But you may not have it yet, Yahoo! rolls out features to all the server farms over a period of time (sometimes several weeks) so we do not all get the features at the same time.