Re: spell check

  • greatyoga
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2010
      I use Opera.

      Thanks
      GB

      > if it's underlining it automatically, then it's likely to be a browser spell
      > checker rather than yahoo. which browser are you using? Check you have the right
      > language setting as well.
      >

      > ________________________________

    • JosephF
      Message 2 of 12 , May 19, 2011
        I have been using the new "Mail Beta," and am unable to use "spell check." Have followed directions, clicking on the checkmark, in the "format" section. All that happens is the misspelled word is uncerlined in red, but where is the correct spelling, as in the previous spell check under the "old system?"

        In the above there appear to be two red uderlined words. Then what?

        I look forward to your reply.

        Joe Friedman
      • Spencer Li

          Message 4 of 12 , May 20, 2011
            >  where is the correct spelling, as in the previous spell check under the "old system?"

            It works for me. Are you right clicking on the misspelled words?
          • Howard White
            Message 5 of 12 , May 20, 2011
              Right clip on the red underlined word.
              Howard

              I have been using the new "Mail Beta," and am unable to use "spell check."  Have followed directions, clicking on the checkmark, in the "format" section.  All that happens is the misspelled word is uncerlined in red, but where is the correct spelling, as in the previous spell check under the "old system?"

              In the above there appear to be two red uderlined words. Then what?

              I look forward to your reply.

              Joe Friedman

                  Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

            • Joseph Friedman