Re: Yahoo! Chat archive makes its way to Mail !!!!!

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2010
      Also, if you switch to Yahoo! Mail Classic. You can view the full path of a folder in the address bar of the browser.

      If you tweak the URL to show a floder that you HAVE NOT created you get a message error.

      By going to http://us.mc1126.mail.yahoo.com/mc/welcome#_pg=showFolder&fid=Y!Chats you also get this message, which may mean that this indeed won't be a simple folder