Re: New: Makeshift YCalendar Integration for YMail

  • sy1bzbn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2010
      Thanks.... I checked and made sure it is up again.
      Clicking "Publish" on Yahoo! Pulse sometimes removes a blog and puts it back in draft - just one of many tiresome bugs of that "brickhouse" profile.
      I will try to be careful, but can't guarantee it won't happen again. It happened before - Pulse put one of the my older blog back in draft after an update, then gave me error 999 until the next day....