Yahoo! Mail beta wishlist database available

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hi all,

      As requested by some in here, I have put a new database which aim is to collect your various ideas and wishes for the future of Yahoo! Mail beta (Neo/ Minty).

      When suggesting something you'll find just 2 simple entries :
      Features > to name your wish
      Description > to tell us more about the desired behaviour of this feature

      Also note that this table has a search form and your desired features might already be listed.

      I guess I'll put up a poll later in order to see which suggested features are the most popular in this group
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2010
        Excellent - thanks very much Guillaume, that's great.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2010
          I've added the following issue to the table:

          Moving/Deleting Messages

          The mail option to "show the next message" after moving/deleting a message is not working. User is always taken back to the folder listing.

          Guillaume, I recommend that another column be added to the table to keep track of each issue's status. We could simply enter "open" if the issue is still unresolved and then change it to "closed" or "fixed" once Yahoo! has corrected it.

          Kenneth

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > As requested by some in here, I have put a new database which aim is to collect your various ideas and wishes for the future of Yahoo! Mail beta (Neo/ Minty).

          > When suggesting something you'll find just 2 simple entries :
          > Features > to name your wish
          > Description > to tell us more about the desired behaviour of this feature
          >
          > Also note that this table has a search form and your desired features might already be listed.
          >
          > I guess I'll put up a poll later in order to see which suggested features are the most popular in this group

        • Henrique de Castro
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2010
            Thank you for that.

            --
            Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 8, 2010
              and perhaps a column for when first suggested?

              Everyone, I think this is a really good thing and somethiing that we can contribute constructively to the beta as a group of serious beta testers of Yahoo Mail! Perhaps, one day, they may give us an official heads up in one of their blog posts...