Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Why does yahoo mail put it's own mail in the spam folder??

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
      I really don't know what the difference is, but I wouldn't worry about it. If you're going to be that suspicious about every little thing on the internet, then why use it? It's obvious that you're extremely worried about security.... TOO worried, in fact! Surfing the internet shouldn't be a "nail-biting" experience, but apparently, it is for you. Why not take some time to learn what you can trust on the internet, & above all, RELAX!! As long as you use a firewall, antivirus, & antispyware software, & update/use them regularly, you'll be as safe as you can be. Remember, the best protection for your computer is YOU! I know you've encountered hackers before, so you're scared everytime you log on. But it happens to people every day, & can't really be stopped. Just educate yourself, use the tools available, & you'll be able to keep your computer clean & safe.

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 11/02/2010 08:12 AM, ketaki malhotra wrote:
      I see that small icon of envelope with the key in front of the from addresses, but don't see it in front of the mails from yahoogroups including this yahoogroup... What about other members??