is the number of Yahoo Mail applications now going to decrease?

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      ...looks like Drop.IO, the makers of "Attach large files" app, have been bought by Facebook and will be closing.

      Does anyone use this app? What do you think of it?

    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        Well, I've tested it, but kind of disliked it too. The main reason because I think that most of Yahoo Mail Apps are useless is because of its poor integration. I wanted the Flickr App to be able to really put and get photos from my mail, not just links. Also I think that Yahoo is killing Xoopit (My Photos), that was, indeed, a great service and that, now, is drifting into oblivion.
        Photobucket App is a shame and needs no comments.

        --
        Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          I did try Dop.io and Zumodrive but did not really like them either. I wish Yahoo! would buy Dropbox !
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
            Similar feelings - they have never been exploited to the max. Even My Drive, why not integrate it such that attachemnts could be directly be stored there?

            Oh, and while we're on the subject, the excellent My Social Network app has now become redundant because of Yahoo's similar facebook and twitter integration. So that's another one off the list as well.