After Moving/Deleting Message, Show the Next Message

  • justkenneth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      The option shown in the subject of this post is one which I've always taken for granted. I've never wanted to change it and never thought much about it. Until now.

      When will Yahoo! Mail Beta get this option working again? To be sent back to the inbox every time I delete or move a message is extremely tedious. Show me the next message please!

      Kenneth