Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo help contact

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
      Ahh.... Well, I really don't know why that happens. Wish I could help!

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 11/01/2010 01:10 AM, ketaki malhotra wrote:
      No, when i hit 'reply' to those responces, the To field then contains the exact same email address which i copy-paste.

              From: Sasafrass452 <sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 31 October, 2010, 9:39 PM

           As long as you use the
      official channels
            for contacting them, such as the help form or live
      chat, rest
            assured it's the real deal. Why are you so
      skeptical? You seem
            extremely worried about security, even though
      you've used the
            official website. Don't worry about it!!

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

          On 10/31/2010 11:15 AM, ketaki malhotra wrote:

            Yahoo help contact seems to behave very wierd at
      times....

      Like one of the things, is what i made a post about a few
      days back, that the responces from yahoo are without the
      purple Y etc.

      Another thing, today i had a chat session with a supposedy
      staff of yahoo on the live chat button. Her english was
      improper... can i beeive that it was real yahoo????

      Some of her sentences here i paste:

      Cindy: It is asking for further information regarding your
      issue because the information you've provided is not
      clear or incompletely

      Cindy: Try to response to their email.

      Cindy: Thanks a lot for chatting.  Have a nice one!

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com