Is this the OFFICIAL yahoomail group?

  • ketaki malhotra
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2010
      I heard there are two kinds of groups, official and those made by people.
      So is this the official yahoomail group?
    • Sasafrass452
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2010
        Yes, this is the official group. However, it's not operated by Yahoo Mail employees but they do look in on the group every so often, to gather feedback & answer questions.

        **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

        On 10/31/2010 03:26 AM, ketaki malhotra wrote:
        I heard there are two kinds of groups, official and those made by people.
        So is this the official yahoomail group?

            Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • ketaki malhotra
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2010
          oh i see, then i would like to give feedback often.