Re: nice feature lost in YMail beta

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2010
      Well to be honest i'm afraid that the implementation of the calendar will slow down everything.

      Right now the application is just to heavy to be used on a regular basis. Not necessarily slow but really heavy and you can clearly feel the se of ajax. Hopefully, access the calendar from a tab will not be as slow as loading a third application like Picnik. otherwise it' gonna be a huge failure IMO