Why do i get this warning in red while creating a new yahoo account?

  • ketaki malhotra
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Why do i get this warning in red while creating a new yahoo account?
      It says in red :
      Invalid password. You cannot include your name, ID, or the word "password"

      But the thing is, that i did not place any of those 3 things in the password. I am sure.
      I have tried combinations of random charecters,
      I even tried names of contacts,
      I even tried sentences that didn't contain any of the abovde three,

      and i gave multiple tries not just 3.

      How to get rid of this.