Feedbacks on the Preview Pane in Minty

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Those past few days, something bothered me about the preview pane in the beta version. I could not figure out what it was until i switched back to the previous version :

      Unless you hover over it, the top of the preview pane, delimiting the message list from the preview area, does not carry a proper color. It's white and therefore looks weird with the message list. i believe it should carry a lighter version of the default color (in our case light purple) or grey to really show that the section below is different from the top.

      I believe this is all the more confusing as we can also see a plain line below the test "Choose your favorite way to communicate."

      It may seem like a minor cosmetic feedback but I believe that it's quite important to get this thing right for non pro-users.