Re: [Y-Mail] bugs i've found in yahoo mail beta

  • Rebekah Json
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010
      • I've found a browser issue-bug: In Chrome, there's no way to choose text color. It works in IE8.
      Why, they found Horizontal Line to be important enough to deserve its own button, escapes me, but that's just a thought.

      On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM, G Pollara <gpollara@...> wrote:

      1. The email counter in the browser title bar is wrong - includes trash emails, but even when they are deleted, it doesn't update
      2. If you open too many tabs, they don't bunch up, they open another bizarre looking line of tabs
      3. Somehow Yahoo mail beta now automatically checks other POP accounts I'd setup - I don't want this at all, and want to choose when to download those emails. I can see how it can be useful, but a choice would be good please
      4. I'm not a fan of when composing a new email, the default tab is attachment, and not format - why can't they both be available like before?