Re: [Y-Mail] bugs i've found in yahoo mail beta
Why, they found Horizontal Line to be important enough to deserve its own button, escapes me, but that's just a thought.On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM, G Pollara <gpollara@...> wrote:
- I've found a browser issue-bug: In Chrome, there's no way to choose text color. It works in IE8.
- The email counter in the browser title bar is wrong - includes trash emails, but even when they are deleted, it doesn't update
- If you open too many tabs, they don't bunch up, they open another bizarre looking line of tabs
- Somehow Yahoo mail beta now automatically checks other POP accounts I'd setup - I don't want this at all, and want to choose when to download those emails. I can see how it can be useful, but a choice would be good please
- I'm not a fan of when composing a new email, the default tab is attachment, and not format - why can't they both be available like before?