missing features / things I don't like about yahoo mail beta

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010
      1. no drag and drop attachments
      2. no calendar - VERY IMPORTANT
      3. Emoticon icons for chat too big
      4. Why does chat window have to open on top of mail program? - as a tab was better and less intrusive before
      5. Friends online can disappear off the page once all folders are open - can we choose the order of things in left column please?
      6. Still no subfolders
      7. Threaded conversation?
      8. No new apps to greet the new mail unfortunately
      9. Top header too big and takes up too much room if using this on a small screen (e.g. netbook)