Re: [Y-Mail] Tomorrow we have three weeks of the announcement of the new Yahoo Mail Beta

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
      As I understand it, only a small number of people have been upgraded. I'm still waiting for it, along with the new Yahoo Groups since my other groups haven't been converted yet.

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 10/07/2010 03:06 PM, G Pollara wrote:
      How many people do you know who've had access? I only recall 1 on this group mentioning it (apologies to that person for not referring to you by name - I'm currently posting to the group by email).