Re: [Y-Mail] Tomorrow we have three weeks of the announcement of the new Yahoo Mail Beta

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2010
      I'm wondering, also. They said it would be within 3 weeks, but my account hasn't been upgraded yet while others have. At the press conference they held a while ago, they even said they're planning faster releases :P

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 10/06/2010 05:22 PM, Henrique de Castro wrote:
      20 days have passed since Yahoo announced the new Yahoo Mail Beta and I wonder when, in fact, the beta will be available for testing.
      My concern is that, more than once, we had news on the blog that never came to light.

      --
      Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior

    • Henrique de Castro
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2010
        The major problem is the tendency that Yahoo have to "change their minds" and the fact that, so far, I do not found anyone who is using the new Beta to give more details about it. Who does not remember the "Coming soon to a Tab in Mail… Yahoo! Calendar[1]"?--

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 6, 2010
          agree - the calendar tab sprang to mind as well. i'm not holding my breath...

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
            How many people do you know who've had access? I only recall 1 on this group mentioning it (apologies to that person for not referring to you by name - I'm currently posting to the group by email).

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2010
              As I understand it, only a small number of people have been upgraded. I'm still waiting for it, along with the new Yahoo Groups since my other groups haven't been converted yet.