Re: [Y-Mail] RE:Y!Mail fans : keep an eye here today

  • Rebekah Json
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2010
      Is there a way to tell which version one has?

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2010
        You have the new version IF your mail interface looks like this: http://ymailupdates.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Yahoo-Mail-Beta-with-IM-Final.png . If it doesn't, see if there's a link to switch to the new version at the top left.

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 2, 2010
          Thank you :)
          No, nothing like that and no link either. Checked my old account, which used to be on some type of test server in the old times, but not so now. I'll wait.