Anyone using YMail for iPad?
- I need some help. I cannot figure out how to
1) undelete an email
2) select multiple emails,
3) mark emails as read/unread without opening them.
If you want to try the iPad interface on Chrome, here are the things I did figure out.
1) The dialogs will not appear. All you can see is a dialog cover darkening the page. To fix it, install the attached text file as a greasemonkey script in Chrome.
2) The cursor will not switch to pointer when hovering over buttons. That behavior is also restored with the attached script.
3) There is no popup hint when hovering over buttons.
4) There is no scrolling. Drag the page if the email was too long.
5) Click-action is inconsistent. If single click did not do anything, try double clicks.
- OK Is this the fix you got to apply after you have changed the user agent of Chrome ?
You know it would be nice if you could write a full tutorial of how to use the iPad version on Chrome. I keep forgetting how to change the user agent. Any particular extension that does it well ?
A few screencaps for now. The full tutorial will have to wait a day or so.
- Select multiple emails: Tap the edit button on top of the message list.
Mark read/unread without opening the email is not supported. Will consider this as an enhancement for the ipad version.