attachments

  • valentine_ilu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2006
      hi all,

      i need some help.......

      i would like to attach some photos to my mail,but not as an
      attachments,they should be with in d mail only,i think u
      understood........

      plz help me how to do this.........

      regards,
      valentine.
    • brinkeguthrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2006
        wouldnt it be great if you could add attachments in a group rather
        than having to browse/attach/ each single file? drag & drop?
      • kroozinthru13
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 14, 2008
          I suddenly (in last 2-3 days) cannot open attachments--I havent done
          anything different or changed any settings ---I need help as to what to
          do to change that--please?? thank you!!!
        • postrof@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 11, 2012
            I am new to yahoo mail and I just can't figure out how to attach a file. I compose a message and click on Attach File but no dialog box ensues. Nothing happens. Help! How is it done?

                               Paul
          • Sasafrass452
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 12, 2012
              You should see a box appear to choose a file to attach, but if not, it seems there's something wrong on your end. What browser are you using? What operating system do you have?

              **Sasafrass452**
              http://sasafrass452.tumblr.com
              http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
              http://teamjay.proboards.com

              On 06/11/2012 04:18 PM, postrof@... wrote:

              I am new to yahoo mail and I just can't figure out how to attach a file. I compose a message and click on Attach File but no dialog box ensues. Nothing happens. Help! How is it done?

                                 Paul

            • babbvt
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2013

                Why isn't it possible just to VIEW attachments??!!