Re: [Y-Mail] I can only see 2005 messages?

  • Sasafrass452
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
      Same here! Yahoo must be working on the groups, to get everything set up in the new format. Sit tight, I'm sure they'll fix it....

      **Sasafrass452, aiBR Co-Moderator**

      On 09/14/2010 09:19 AM, ottawahitech@... wrote:
      I came to this Group via it's Messages page (which were set to
      Convesation mode), but the only visible posts were dated 2005&2006.

      Anyone else?

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com