Re: [Y-Mail] Subject-O-Matique

  • The Old Sled Shed
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
      Interesting..."the oddpost.com days" occurred before Yahoo digested Rocketmail [I forget the year]. At the time, I found Rocketmail to be the most advanced e-mail service available, using "bleeding edge" web innovations such as JavaScript, re-sizable frames, etc. Alas, Yahoo stripped out some of this functionality soon after taking over.

      ** ttfn, The Old Sled Shed **
      ** TheOldSledShed@... **