Re: Next-generation Y!Mail

  • cth11
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@...> wrote:

      > A few, tiny, very little more infos about the new Y!Mail currently underwork:
      > http://guillaumeb.com/ym/

      Thanks......Very much looking forward to this. I hope there is a way I can get on the beta group like I did on the last one.

      Chuck
      St. Paul, MN
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
        agree - me too

        > A few, tiny, very little more infos about the new Y!Mail currently underwork:
        > http://guillaumeb.com/ym/

        Thanks......Very much looking forward to this. I hope there is a way I can get on the beta group like I did on the last one.

        Chuck
        St. Paul, MN

      • shazen27
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
          Me as well. I love being on the cutting edge and helping to find all the bugs so they can get worked out!

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
            and i quite like the group discussions on here - it's been very quiet recently prob cos lack of really revolutionary changes / enhancements.