Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Next-generation Y!Mail - feature request

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
      Yes, liked your concepts. Conversation idea sadly never implemented - thought that was particularly good, along with quick view of calendar.
      Dropbox vs zumodrive not the main issue - I'm happy to use either service that would be linked / integrated with YMail in way suggested.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@...> wrote:

        > A few, tiny, very little more infos about the new Y!Mail currently underwork:
        > http://guillaumeb.com/ym/

        Thanks......Very much looking forward to this. I hope there is a way I can get on the beta group like I did on the last one.

        Chuck
        St. Paul, MN
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
          agree - me too

          > A few, tiny, very little more infos about the new Y!Mail currently underwork:
          > http://guillaumeb.com/ym/

          Thanks......Very much looking forward to this. I hope there is a way I can get on the beta group like I did on the last one.

          Chuck
          St. Paul, MN

        • shazen27
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
            Me as well. I love being on the cutting edge and helping to find all the bugs so they can get worked out!

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
              and i quite like the group discussions on here - it's been very quiet recently prob cos lack of really revolutionary changes / enhancements.