Re: Next-generation Y!Mail - feature request

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
      Well yeh we used to be able to directly save attachment to the Y!briefcase. Personaly i don't really care for ZumoDrive at all. Dropbox is so much easier and so much faster.
      Also well I like the picture filter in the Classic version of Yahoo! mail. Hopefully the Xoopit technology will be used to achieve that.

      As for future ideas, i used to draw concepts. here are some : http://is.gd/f41Lp

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
        Yes, liked your concepts. Conversation idea sadly never implemented - thought that was particularly good, along with quick view of calendar.
        Dropbox vs zumodrive not the main issue - I'm happy to use either service that would be linked / integrated with YMail in way suggested.

        Well yeh we used to be able to directly save attachment to the Y!briefcase. Personaly i don't really care for ZumoDrive at all. Dropbox is so much easier and so much faster.
        Also well I like the picture filter in the Classic version of Yahoo! mail. Hopefully the Xoopit technology will be used to achieve that.

        As for future ideas, i used to draw concepts. here are some : http://is.gd/f41Lp

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

        > I agree... Zumodrive even has an iphone app which is fine so getting the Ymail
        > to share/drop files on it would be great!
        >

        > Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day
        >

        > Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo
        >

        > ________________________________

      • cth11
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@...> wrote:

          > A few, tiny, very little more infos about the new Y!Mail currently underwork:
          > http://guillaumeb.com/ym/

          Thanks......Very much looking forward to this. I hope there is a way I can get on the beta group like I did on the last one.

          Chuck
          St. Paul, MN
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
            agree - me too

            > A few, tiny, very little more infos about the new Y!Mail currently underwork:
            > http://guillaumeb.com/ym/

            Thanks......Very much looking forward to this. I hope there is a way I can get on the beta group like I did on the last one.

            Chuck
            St. Paul, MN

          • shazen27
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
              Me as well. I love being on the cutting edge and helping to find all the bugs so they can get worked out!

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 10, 2010
                and i quite like the group discussions on here - it's been very quiet recently prob cos lack of really revolutionary changes / enhancements.