Mobile YMail on my iPhone updated!

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Hello!

      Just wanted to say "well done" to Yahoo on updating this service again (not sure when it was but I only noticed last night).  Using Ymail on my iphone browser I can now not only swipe to delete and mark spam etc (it's getting very slick to use!) but I can now at last check other email pop accounts!

      Makes this my default email client instead of the iPhone email client!

      Now - if I could only send pictures/clips using Ymail mobile client - anybody from ymobile listening (yes I know - we always want more!)

      Rob.

      Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com - Capturing Your Wedding Day

      Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo