When social means impersonal...

  • GuillaumeB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010
      Few words just to point out big paradox in Yahoo! Mail.

      Going social, opening to other networks might be a great thing (not so sure) but
      preventing me from customizing my contacts' avatar and displaying this same grey icon in my address book is just antisocial in my opinion.

      Maybe just 1% of my address book has a Y! profile and 10% of them actually upload an avatar there....