Re: Y! Calendar everlasting bug

  • Glenna M
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2010
      Yes, I noted the issue as a multi-browser issue in the ticket. The problem appears in Safari and Chrome, but not in Firefox (or at least not Firefox 3.6 which is what I run).

      Thanks!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "shazen27" <shazen27@...> wrote:

      > I have noticed this same bug using the Safari browser with Mac OSX
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "GuillaumeB" <guillaume@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Should anyone actually be working on Yahoo! calendar...
      > >
      > > Since the very beginning of the Calendar beta there is is persistent bug with Google Chrome. In month view, when selecting a date at the bottom of the screen, around the 20 something of the month, it fails to let me scroll.
      > > See a screenshot here : http://is.gd/eYG34

    • GuillaumeB
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2010
        You're welcome, I mostly use WebKit-based browsers and I have to say this has prevented me from fully embracing the calendar.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2010
          unfortunately, even on the right browser, it's still an unfinished product lacking many of the features and speed that google has had for years. Shame as the main idea of the days expanding when clicking on them is a neat solution to space saving and ease of use.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2010
            Hopefully we can improve on that. The engineer who was assigned ticket I filed for you has made the fix and it should be pushed to production soon.